Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today is a cleaning day!

Today seems liek a good day to clean, so I try....a little , to get all my stuff done. Just too bad I spent most of the day looking at scrapbooking stuff on christines website. Oh man. I have a problem. We all do!! GAbe played soccer this morning , and scored over 5 goals....I lost count. I am the coach, along with another dad. It a lot like herding cattle we think!! They run 10 different ways at a time!! ahhhhhhh. The kids are spending the weekend with their dad, so we miss them!
Good news though, Al is working hard on our backyard and I am so happy with it! In the 8 years I have been here , it has just been a hill of dirt back there. I will post pics in the next blog. We bought some bushes for our "hole" and they are pretty, and bloom pink flowers. We got one more for the backyard garden that may be built tomorrow, along with the flowers I have in pots everywhere to plant there. We also got a fruit tree....yah. I can not wait...nectarines in a few years! We may go back and get a couple more as well. The patio is done. I need a few more things in the back yard to make it complete,,,,,but it is coming along! bye for now! xoxo



No comments: